A complete guide to Replace KingRoot with SuperSu is here. We have given the simple and the easiest ways to Replace/ Remove KingRoot App with SuperSu on your Android device. Have you rooted your Android smartphone using Kingroot app and now do you want to Remove KingRoot and replace it with SuperSu? Scroll down this page and check out How to replace? The King Root is to root the Android device, but it can not provide the Root Access to all the Apps. So, in order to get the Root access, you can Download SuperSU APK. Read this article completely, to get entire info about How to Replace Kingroot SuperSu?
Also, check SuperSU Features
Replace KingRoot with SuperSu
The King Root App is not compatible with the all the apps so you may face some issues. It doesn’t have all the features which usually available in Root Controller App. So, we suggest you, to switch from Kingroot to SuperSu just by following the steps on this page. Then, you can easily replace KingRoot. The SuperSU Installation is so easy and then you can remove KingRoot APK. We have provided all the possible ways to change KingRoot to SuperSu in the below sections of this page. Therefore, you can refer all the processes and follow the convenient and simple process.
KingRoot Vs SuperSU
If you Root your Android Device, it allows you to access all the inbuilt applications of your Android device. On rooting your device, you can perform several things on your device. So, to root your device, the KingRoot is the best App. Just the Android Device can be rooted but, you can’t get complete access. Therefore, it is better to Replace King Root with Super SU. The SuperSu App comes with more and more exciting features than the King Root. Hit the link below to Know More About SuperSu.
To Check Chainfire Supersu features, Read How To Install SuperSu ZIP/ APK
How To Replace KingRoot with SuperSU?
The following methods will work on almost all the Android devices. Just you need to Uninstall SuperSu and Install KingRoot on your Mobile to replace it. If you want to Install Super SU app from play store then you need to update it and moreover, it may or may not work. So, you need Custom recovery and CWM to Download Super SU zip/ apk. The Following are the different ways to Repace KingRoot with SuperSU.
- Remove KingRoot and Install Super SU app.
- Switch KingUser with SuperSU using Terminal Emulator.
- Uninstall KingRoot and Install SuperSU Me App.
Requirements To Replace King Root with SuperSu
To remove King Root from Android mobile, you need to have the following requirements. Before you replace KingRoot with SuperSu xda check whether you have the following requirements or not.
- Terminal Emulator.
- Rooted Android Device.
- Replace KingRoot with SuperSu Zip/ APK.
- Rar Android.
1. Steps To Replace KingRoot App with SuperSu App
- First of all, open your Android Device.
- Click on the link below for SuperSu Download APK.
- Open the downloaded APK file and double tap on it to Install SuperSu.
- Within few seconds, the App will be installed on your Android device.
- Now, open the app and get the Superuser Permissions, Update SuperUserBinary.
- Then, Uninstall KingRoot App.
- At last, you must Reboot your Phone.
The above mentioned process is the easiest way to Replace KingRoot with SuperSu. This process is compatible with any of the Android Devices. First of all, try this easy method and then go for the Alternative.
2. How To Replace King Root with SuperSu APK on Android using Emulator?
- First of all, make sure that you have Installed Terminal Emulator on Android Properly.
- Extract Zip file from the downloads and name it as Replace_Kingroot with SuperSu.
- Now, open the Terminal Emulator on your Mobile and type the below commands and just tap Enter.
- Enter Su, then it will ask for Root Permissions——> Grant Root Permissions.
- Enter the comment as “sh/sdcard/mrw/root.sh”.
- Turn on the mobile data and Wait for 2-3 minutes to run the script.
- Now, Open the App Drawer, you will find the Super Su App.
- Just open it.
- Then, it asks you for Update SU Binary. Tap on “Continue”—–> Select Normal Mode.
- Finally, it asks you that the party root apps are Installed Already or not. Click on OK. Then, the KingRoot App is removed and SuperSu is Installed.
Install terminal emulator app on your Android device and then follow the above process. This method works mostly on all kinds on Android Devices. But, in case if you find any issues in the above method then go for the below alternative.
3. How To Remove KingRoot using SuperSu Me App?
- Open your Android device.
- Click on the link below to Download SuperSU Me Pro APK.
- Install the downloaded file.
- Based on the device compatibility, it takes 2-3 minutes to complete the Installation.
- As soon as you open the app it asks to grant Superuser Permissions.
- Tap on Grant and then you will get the Super Permissions to the App.
- On the screen you a Green Android will be displayed.
- Finally, it starts replacing KingRoot with SuperSu.
In this article, we have given the complete info about How to replace KingRoot with SuperSU. All the 3 methods mentioned above work on Android device if you follow the exact steps. If you face any issues while following steps, you can place a comment in the comment box. Then, we will reply it with the appropriate solution.