SuperSU APK is the Superuser access management tool to give permissions to the user for accessing any applications in the mobile. Supersu me apk acts like a security guard for your smartphone or mobile. Also, this apk helps you to manage app permissions and watch the boundaries of the apps. This application is only for Android devices like smartphones and tablets. Scroll down this page to get the Supersu me APK free download link.
Also, check more on SuperSUme APK.
How to Download & Install SuperSU APK?
- Download Supersu latest apk file on your Android device by just clicking on the given link in the below section.
- After that find its location and start the installation process.
- Else Go to ES File Explorer —> Click on MicroSD —> Click on SuperSU.zip or SuperSU.apk and click on it.
- Now you will see the Installation blocked message appeared on the screen if you don’t enable the Unknown Sources. Then Go to Settings —> Lock Screen Security —> Enable Unkown Sources.
- Now, it asks for ‘Do you want to install this application?’ with “Install” option. Click on it.
- It initiates the installation process. Once the installation process is finished, then it shows the ‘App installed’ message.
- Now you go to Menu —> find SuperSU app icon —> click on that icon.
- You will see ‘New User’ or ‘Expert’ options. If you are a ‘New User’, then click on New User button Or if expert clicks on ‘Expert’.
- After that, you will see “The SU Binary needs to be updated Continue?” message appear on the screen.
- Click on Continue Button. Now you will see the another message that is “If you have a custom recovery like TWRP or CWM, that can be used to (try to) install the SU binary. This is recommended for HTC devices. How would like to install the SU binary?” with “Normal” and “TWRP/CWM” options.
- Click on “Normal” Button.
- After that, you will see the ‘Installing, please wait … If you see this message for more than five minutes, please reboot and try again’.
- Now you will see the ‘Installation Success !’ Message with ‘Ok’ and ‘Reboot’ options.
- Click on ‘ok’ button. Next ‘No Thanks’ option.
SuperSu Installation Failed Solution
- You will see”Supersu Installation failed please reboot and try again” message after click on ‘Normal’ option. Then click on “ok”.
- Again go to the apk file click on it, after that click on continue button.
- This time, click on “TWRP/CWM” option.
- Next click on “ok” button to give reboot permission for your device.
- After completed the reboot process then go to Google Play Store.
- Type “SuperSu” and click on the first link. Next click on “Update” –> “Accepted” option.
- Click on “Open” —> New User —> Go back —> Open APK file—> Continue —>Normal —>Reboot.
- After rebooting process click on “APPs —>SuperSU file —> Back —> Root Checker —>Verify Root —>Grant —> Go Back.
- Click on “ES File Explorer —>Grant —>Back —>Back.
>>> Recommended App: Showbox on Roku <<<
How to Install SuperSU Pro APK on your Android Devices?
- Just click on the below-given link to download the SuperSU Pro APK file on your Android device.
- Now initiate the Installation process after finding the location of the SuperSU APK file.
- Go to Supersu download apk file location and click on it. See the “SuperSU Free” name at left side top.
- Go back —>Click on “ES file” —> open MicroSD card —> Find Supersu me pro apk Unlock APK file.
- Click on it —> Click on “Install” option —> Again Click on “Install” —> Wait —> Click on “Done”.
- Go back to file location —> Click on it —> See “SuperSu Pro” name —> Successfully Installed.
To know more About super su pro apk Read, SuperSU Pro APK
Supersu Root APK – Instructions
- Reflash the stock system.
- Separate roots which are affecting other.
- Old root files will not be removed due to Installer.
- If the root files are deleted then the rooting process may become unsuccessful.
- Attached boot image must be Flashed.
- You have to flash the attached SuperSU Zip in TWRP.
- To avoid obstacles you have to flash system or stock. Then, you can become a Superuser Pro apk.
Must Read: SuperSU Binary
SuperSU APK Installation on Samsung Note7
- Before going to Install Super SU Apk on Samsung Note7 phone, you must have the following ones.
- Enable the ‘USB Debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ options through Settings —>Developer option>.
- To enable Developer option, you need to go About phone option and tap Build Number 7 times.
- After that Connect your phone to the PC.
- Download SuperSU_v.2.79.zip on your PC.
- Copy that Zip file into your smartphone SD Card.
- Download Samsung Galaxy USB Driverson and Install on your PC.
- Download Latest Odin Tool on your PC/Computer and extract the zip file.
- For Samsung Galaxy N930F-N930FD, download the official TWRP Recovery on your PC and also extract the zip file.
Steps to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Note7
- Enter into download mode: If you want to see the download mode screen, you have to power off your mobile and press & hold the ‘Home + Volume Down + Power’ buttons together.
- Run/Execute the Odin_v184.108.40.206 exe file on your PC
- Locate and add the twrp-img.tar file to the AP tab in Odin.
- Make sure that put tick “F.Reset Time” option but not Auto Reboot option.
- Click on the ‘Start’ button which starts flashing the file. Wait for ‘Pass’ option will be turned into the green on the Odin screen.
Install SuperSU APK Pro on Note7
- Reboot your Samsung Note7 mobile into Recovery Mode.
- Switch off your smartphone and wait for few seconds until the display screen shuts down completely means turned into Black.
- Then, press and hold the Volume Up, Home and Power until the Samsung Galaxy Note7 logo appears on the screen.
- Select the “Install” button and scroll down the cursor until you find the ‘SuerSu.zip’ file.
- Click on the .zip file and swipe the bar to confirm. This will initiate the flashing the .zip file on your device.
- When the flashing process has completed, you will see the ‘Reboot System’ option appear on the screen.
- Click on it and start to reboot your device.
Also read, How to install SuperSU for Android 6.0
SuperSu Installation on Samsung S7 (G9300)
- Pre-requisites for SuperSU APK installation on Samsung S7 mobile.
- Download and extract the WIN-G9300-PF7-AUTO-SuperSu.zip file on your PC.
- Enable the ‘USB debugging’ by Setting —>Developer Options. If you want to enable the ‘Developer option’, you go to ‘About Phone’ —> tap Build Number 7 times.
Step by Step Process to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on a Samsung S7 G9300
- Enter into the download mode: To get the download mode screen, you need to shut down the phone and press & hold the ‘Home + Power + Volume Down’ buttons.
- Now you will see the ‘Warning!!’ message on the screen.
- Click on ‘Volume up: Continue’ button and now you will see the download mode screen.
- Connect your smartphone and PC with the help of a USB cable.
- Go to WIN-G9300-PF7-AUTO-SuperSU file and open it.
- After Click on ‘root-Windows’ option and you will see the below screen.
- Now click on any key and you will enter into the Odin Screen.
- Check whether your device has recognized by Odin or not by seeing the ID: COM Port.
- If it turned into Blue that means your Android device has been recognized by Odin. Otherwise, your driver is not properly installed on your device.
- Locate and add the G9300-PF7-Auto-Root-tar file to the AP tab which is available in Odin.
- After that click on the ‘Start’ button which initiates the flashing the file. Wait until the ‘Pass’ button turned into the green on the Odin screen.
- Wait for few minutes. Now start your phone and install SuperSU Pro APK Zippy after that it will automatically reboot.
- Once your Android device has rebooted, SuperSU icon will appear in your apps menu.
- Also, confirm the device is properly rooted or not by running a Root Checker application.
Also read, How to install SuperSU for Android 7.0
We have provided the complete info about the SuperSU APK and Supersu Android 7.0 download apk on this page. If you face any issues while installing the app just place a comment in the comment box. So that we will reply you with a perfect solution.