Complete info about SuperSU Beta is available on this page. Chinafire has launched XDA SuperSU Beta which is an experimental version. But, Supersu zip Beta has several bugs like, if you reset the factory settings the SuperSU App may be removed. We can say that this is the major drawback of the SuperSU root. If you install the Chainfire SuperSU you can overcome such major issues. Scroll down this page and know What is Chainfire SuperSU Beta.
Check out SuperSU Features
Our files need to be executable to Root our Android device. Generally, you can root by making changes and Modifications to the system or just by tapping binaries or scripts. The benefits of the Beta SuperSU is, it makes OTA easier. Reflashing the boot is much better than the reflashing system. The following are the benefits of Supersu latest Beta.
See how to install SuperSU APK for Android
Advantages of Systemless Supersu
- Simple to unroot.
- Clear and clean system partition.
- Easy approach and clean design.
- Eliminates unwanted things which are not required on Supersu Beta marshmallow.
- Easier OTA due to the reflashing Boot image.
- Mostly, if you don’t have proper kernel installation, Super SU do not brick your Android device.
SuperSU Beta v2.67
- Fix improved deep sleep on Samsung 5.1+.
- Fallback method added to Mounting.
- SU Policy:
- Fixes bug copy system.
- Replace transitions and copy attributes, compabilities.
- Works on shell based services.
- Sukernel: Refuse to patch ChromeOS boot image.
- Flag removed and work around remount issues.
- Loop devices handling improved.
- Detect Boot image partition.
- Translation files updated.
SuperSU Beta v2.66
- Fixes Add deep sleep for Samsung.
- Adjust Samsung shell.
- Patch recovery of SELinux policy.
- su.img Mounting improved.
SuperSU Beta v2.65
- Fixed force close issue.
- Reworked remounting.
- Added warning that Reboot first which may take few minutes.
Beta SuperSU v2.64
- Detect boot image partition names.
- Blank partitions before you write to them.
- Recovery and restore boot images on full unroot.
- uninstall competing Superuser apps.
- The kernel is not Seandroid.
- Clean up the system.
- Add SELinux Patches.
Instructions To Use Beta SuperSU on Root Android Marshmallow 6.0
At first, you have to reflash system partition or separate the root occurrence will conflict with others. The Installer of SuperSU Beta will not clean up old root files automatically. Moreover, you need to flash attached boot images. You need to flash the attached SuperSU ZIP in TWRP.
How to make use of SuperSU Root for Android 6.0 Marshmallow