Supersu Binary is a perfect app to access all the in-built apps on your Rooted Android Device. We all know about SuperSU APK which is to be downloaded to Install the SuperSu app. While Installing the app it asks for SuperSU Binary Update Zip. In some cases, it may be an error. So, we have provided the entire info about the SU Binary Installation error on this page. If you face any errors while you download SuperSu like “there is no SU binary installed and supersu cannot install it” then you can find the solutions for all such SuperSU errors on this page.
Check, Features of Supersu Pro
SuperSu binary needs to be updated?. Generally, this SU Binary is an error caused on all Android Devices. In the SuperSU app, you can access management through “SU Binary”. Sometimes, if you Install SuperSU you can’t get the SuperSU access Management solutions any longer. The main reason for this error is due to the SuerSU latest version. It is somewhat difficult to overwrite the SuperSU binaries. For that, you can manually flash SuperSU Zip through recovery mode.
If there is no SU binary Installed and you can’t install it. Then just you need to upgrade the Android version and Reboot the Android device. If these fixes do not work, which means the bootloader is locked and restrict changes on your device. Moreover, you can search on google for the respective model number to unlock bootloader and try to fix. The another way to recover is, you can get a custom recover and fix the flash.
How to update Supersu Binary?
- Download Supersu binary apk file just by clicking on the link below.
- Then, go to ES File Explorer —-> MicroSD—-> Tap on SuperSU.apk/ SuperSU.zip.
- Tap on Install.
- After Installation, if you get the Installation blocked message. Then, go to Settings—–> Security Settings—-> Enable Unknown sources.
- It prompts as “Do you want to Install App”?
- Tap on Install.
- Tap on Menu —-> You will find SuperSU app icon—-> Click on it.
- It prompts whether you are New User/ Expert.
- If you are Expert click on “Expert”. Otherwise, Tap on “New User”.
- It displays “SU Binary Update, Continue?”
- Tap on continue—–> Normal.
- Wait few seconds till the Installation completes.
- In case, if it takes more than 4-5 minutes, Reboot your device.
- If it successfully Installed, if you wish to reboot, Tap on “Reboot”.
If you follow the above process you can fix Supersu update binary error. In case, if it does not work, then go for the below-mentioned process.
There is no SU Binary Installed and Supersu cannot Install it
During the Supersu Binary Installer process, you face any error as you see in the above then simply follow the below steps to solve the error.
- Restart the device—–> Tap on “Recovery mode”—> ok.
- Then, the Android device will be restarted With TWRP mode.
- Tap on “Install”.
- Then, you have to select the SuperSu file as shown below.
- Swipe the button to confirm.
- Tap on “Reboot System”.
- Wait some time, till the device is rebooted.
- Then, after the rebooting process is completed.
- Go to files—–> SD Card—-> Tap on SuperSU APK file.
- Now, the SuperSU Installation starts. After successful Installation Tap on Open.
- Then, the SuperSU Pro will open without any errors like Supersu binary update fail.
- You need to enable “SuperUser” by just tapping on it.
- To check whether the Root is done properly or not you can Install Root Checker APK.
- Download Root Checker APK.
- Open the app—-> Click on “Agree”.
- Click on “Verify Root Access” to check whether the device is rooted properly or not.
If you follow the above steps exactly you can fix the Supersu Binary not Installed error.
Also, check about Chainfire Supersu APK
How to Fix SuperSU Binary update on Android Device?
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on “Update/ Repalce/ Install SU Binary.
- Confirm the root-using applications are using the SuperUser solution which uses the Superuser.
- Now, Uninstall SuperSU.
- Click on the link below to get the latest SuperSU update.
- If you Install TWRP custom recovery/ CMW you can open the SuperSU apk with the flash Zip file.
- Then, you can get the updated version of the SuperSU on your Android device to get rid of all the SuperSU Binary Failed issues.
Steps To Replace SU Binary
- Open your Android device and tap on “SuperSU” icon.
- Search for the option to “update/ Relace SU Binary/ Install”.
- Click on Confirm.
- Then, if you follow the instructions you can easily Replace SuperSU with SuperSU Binary.