Are you searching for SuperSU Root Android 6.0? SuperSU is a perfect Application for everyone to manage the rooted Android device. The SuperSU root was the latest rooting tool which is designed with the smart and new rooting Technologies. This SuperSU supports all the versions of Androids such as KitKat, lollipop, and Marshmallow. This Article is exclusive for Super SU Root Android 6.0 Marshmallow. You can check out simple steps to How to use SuperSU on Android Marshmallow root 6.0. We have also shared the direct official link to download SuperSU APK here.
Read more on SuperSU 6.0.1
SuperSU Root Android 6.0 Marshmallow
On any Android smartphones, the rooting gives access to the system apps and system files. Once, you root your Android device you need to permissions to access or modify the system apps/ files at any time. As the Android has the Linux-based operating system it may be somewhat difficult to get the Android root permissions to any device apps. So, to make the android rooting process easy, we have an excellent app called as “SuperSU“. If you Install the app you are known “Super User”. With the help of this app, you can manage the root permissions of each and every android system app. So, download SuperSU ZIP V2.79 for Android 6.0 Root from below link. Hit the below button to Supersu zip for marshmallow 6.0.1.
>>> Don’t Miss: Kodi Music Add ons <<<
How To Root Android 6.0 Marshmallow using SuperSU (V2.79 APK/ ZIP)
- First of all, you have to download latest SuperSU APK/ Zip V2.79 in your android 6.0 device.
- Now, the APK file will appear.
- Go to the download icon on your mobile and check V2.79 file.
- Then, switch off your device.
- The device will be rebooted and TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) will be displayed on your mobile screen.
- Tap on “Install”.
- You need to again click on “NS Elemental X.6.0”.
- Swipe to “confirm flash”.
- Again go back and click on “BETA SuperSU V2.79”.
- Then, swipe to “confirm flash”.
- Reboot the system.
- Open the Rooter checker app and click on “Agree” and then “Okay”.
- Finally, Verify root and click on “grant”.
- You will get a prompt “root checker ha been granted superuser permission for an Interactive shell” indicating successful rooting.
If you follow the above steps you can easily Install SuperSU root for Andriod 6.0 Marshmallow.
Also read, How to install SuperSU for Android 7.0
We hope this page is helpful for you to download Supersu Android 6.0/ Supersu 6.0. By following the above steps you can root android 6.0.1 using the Super su.